Lifestyle changes to manage and prevent Heart diseases.
1. Stop smoking.
2. Control you blood pressure.
3. Regularly check cholesterol levels.
4. Diabetes to be kept under control.
5. Have regular moderate exercise.
6. Eat healthy foods.
7. Maintain a healthy body weight.
8. Manage stress.
9. Deal with depression.
10. Practice good hygiene.
11. Attend regular medical checkups.
The good thing is that the burden of most lifestyle diseases can be prevented through very affordable interventions.
This was just an introduction.
Join Doctor Gitonga every Monday in ambitiouskenya.co.ke as he comprehensively discusses each diseases/subject on its own.