These are diseases referred to as “lifestyle diseases“.
They are mainly caused by the kind of life we live.
- Drug and substance abuse
- Smoking abuse as well as…
- Lack of physical activities.
Did you know that…
Non-communicable Diseases (N.C.Ds) such as;
- Cardiovascular diseases,
- Chronic respiratory diseases and
- Diabetes are the world most biggest killers?(According to WHO)
Are these diseases preventable? Of course yes!
Being a lifestyle disease, that means that it”s a chronic disease: considering other causes including :
1. Taking highly saturated fat foods.
2. Taking highly saturated salty foods.
Mostly characterized by fast foods
Your lifestyle can result to high risk factors such as :
2. Abnormal amounts of fat substance in blood.
4. Obesity ( that is either independent and harmonious.)
These conditions may be frequently not diagnosed or inadequately managed in health services designed to treat acute condition.
Non-communicable Diseases are neither driven by infections nor viruses but by our own lifestyle behaviors.